2. When a customer places an order, we collect the name, address, email address and telephone numbers. This is part of the order process and fulfillment. You have the option to withhold additional personal information which you think it does not seem necessary for the order placement, process and fulfillment.
3. We will use the information you shared with our company in order to get in contact with you if there is a need and inform you about the placed orders with us. We may also use the information in order to send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which you might be interested according to your shared profile with our company.
4. Apart from the necessary requirement for credit or debit card validation during order placement, no selling, renting or exchanging of your shared personal information is taking place with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. Our company conforms to the UK data protection legislation for storage and disclosure of your personal information. This is achieved by following strict security procedures in order to prevent any potential unauthorized access.
6. We do not collect sensitive personal information unless you choose to share this with us. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can inform us whether you would like to update or remove your personal details at our company’s database by either sending an email ( email@example.com) or calling us +44 (0) 2392 160570.
7. We may use other companies to provide services to you (such as logistics services provider). To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information with them. When we do so, these companies are required to act under the requirements of the Data Protection Act to keep information secure as well as our data security standards.
8. The website http://www.welltherm.co.uk uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies"http://www.welltherm-gmbh.de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We point out that this website uses Google Analytics to the code "gat._anonymizeIp ()" has been enhanced to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (known as IP masking).
9. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 2392 160570
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or not complete, they no longer correspond to the remaining parts of the document in their content and validity.